The status of an attorney-at-law ensures the cultivation of the highest moral and ethical values, the ability to understand various legal risks and ways of avoiding or mitigating them; social activities and experience on the boards of the Lithuanian Young Bar Association, the American Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania and other organizations developed the ability not only to lead, but also to work in a team, while the experience of teaching at universities and giving presentations allows to explain information in a structured way, to take into account people with different abilities and knowledge. All these personal qualities encourage continuous improvement and the pursuit of ever greater goals and properly representing one’s profession.
We are constantly deepening our legal knowledge so that our clients can entrust their concerns and legal problems to us. Hence the life credo “Don’t wait for the storm to pass – learn to dance in the rain”.
- Harvard, online course on US Copyright Regulation „CopyrightX“ (2019)
- Harvard, online course on US contract law “Contract Law: From Trust to Promise to Contract” (2019)
- Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania (2016, Doctorate degree in Law)
- Vilnius University, Faculty of Law, Vilnius, Lithuania (2009, Master’s degree)
- University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain (2009, Research internship)
- Humboldt University, Faculty of Law, Berlin, Federal Republic of Germany (2007-2008, Erasmus program)
- From 2023 – currently Member-observer of the Board of the American Chamber of Commerce and Chairman of the “Healthcare, Medtech, Biotech Innovations” committee.
- 2022 – 2023 Chairman of the “Life Sciences & Healthcare Innovations” committee of the American Chamber of Commerce.
- From 2022 – currently Member of the Labor Law Committee of the Lithuanian Bar Association.
- Since 2020 September – the National representative for Lithuania of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA).
- 2019 March – April internship at a Spanish law firm under the mobility program “MULTILAW” of the European Lawyers Foundation and the European Commission.
- Since 2017 Member of the Board of the Lithuanian Young Bar Association (LJAA), and since 2019 – President of the association and Chairman of the Board.
- 2011 – 2023, expert attorney-at-law at the law firm “Valiunas Ellex” (former “LAWIN”).
- Since 2012 external legal advisor to the Baltic countries at the pharmaceutical company UAB Teva Baltics.
- 2009-2010 lawyer at the law firm “Varul Vilgerts Smaliukas”.
- 2009 lawyer at the law firm “Smaliukas, Juodka, Beniusis ir partnersai”.
- 2008-2009 junior lawyer at the law firm “Raidla, Lejins & Norcous”.
- 2023 Panelist at the LegalTech conference FutureLaw 2023, Estonia.
- 2023 Speaker of the InfolexPro conference of legal professionals on the topic “Lawyers – “Superstars”. Does notoriety equal quality?”.
- 2022 Moderation of the discussion „Digital healthcare services – can regulatory restrictions be in line with antitrust requirements? at the Annual Congress of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA), Singapore.
- 2021 Moderation of the discussion „AI and healthtech – the future possibilities and risks of innovation in healthcare“ at the Annual Congress of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA), Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2020 Organizator of the international Lithuanian Young Bar Association and Lithuanian Bar Association conference “Lawyer’s Activity. About new opportunities, money, power, pleasure and…professional “burnout”“.
- 2020-2023 Mentor at the project „the Big Brother“.
- 2018-2020 Lecturer “TEVA Academy”.
- 2018 Mentor at the Legal Hackaton.
2018 Speaker and panelist at the GO Digital doctoral seminar.